Friday, March 6, 2009

Awards and such since I'm a slacker!

So I admit that I am a slacker. A lazy pregnant woman. But I've decided that I do officially need to appreciate the love from those that read and (actually) enjoy my blog. Mostly because they are super cool people!Kathy at Happy at Home (as well as a couple other fun reads if you're interested) gave me this sisterhood award ooohhh...I dunno....two weeks ago. It's for people that support and love each other through their blogging. I feel so special that I can support anyone with my random babble. Thank you Kathy! I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but...I never do. Spread the love if you want , love is always worth sharing. =D

And just the other day...Brittne at Our life's Journey, tagged me for 6 random facts. I LOVE random fact surveys. Or random questions. Pretty much anything random. Thank you Brittne! I would love to play along with you!

1.) I don't own much make up. No foundation. No cover up. Just eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, and blush. If I owned anything else, I wouldn't know what to do with it. Heck, I don't know what to do with the stuff I do own.

2.) I don't like condiments. Ketchup, mustard, they freak me out. In college a kid exploded a ketchup packet at our lunch booth. I had to skip classes and shower...twice...because the smell made me freak out a bit.

3.) I am not a morning person. I will literally get up put on clothes and go whenever possible.

4.) I owned 2 rats while I lived at home. I was sad that I had to get rid of them, but they had a bad habit of standing on the top level of their cage (about 3 feet tall) and peeing onto the floor. Their names were Morgan and Mason. They were sisters.

5.) I once tried to learn to pee standing up. That is MUCH harder than it seems. I'll take a toilet any day.

6.) I don't like wearing socks. Given the option I'd be barefoot 24/7. Much nicer.

There you go folks. Trying to share a little love. Happy Friday...I'm off to bed. (Does anyone sense a common occurrence here?)

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm so glad you got your award ♥ and I love the list. I'm with you on #6 but you lost me with the rats LOL are you sure they weren't hamsters or gerbils or some other CUTE rodent? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ive been there with trying to pee standing up! I don't know how men do it!!

    ReplyDelete