Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walker pictures.

Since someone asked me nicely for some pics of walkers spiffy new hair cut, I was pleased to oblige! These are my two spoiled boys...I claim the jean clad leg as my own though. =D He (the dog not the husband) also howls in his sleep occasionally and did so while laying like this. Cutest thing ever. So Walker just woke up in this one. His ear was standing straight up while he looked around confused. He is a cute little guy.
And this is my pup after some furious bear loving. (It's a pre hair cut pic.) His head was alll fuzzy with long hair and you couldn't see his eyes. Poor little guy. Generally his head is up and his tail is perky, but after some *hard work* he needs a little rest so will take a nap while still biting the bears leg, then wake up and return to his duties. The bear does not seem to mind his less than steller...prowess.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO @ that last pic!! His prowess hahahahaha that was awesome Mary Teresa! Truly :D Thanks for showing them! They ARE completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww what a cutie! And you did really good on the haircut.

    Love the last pic hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him!! So funny! His hair is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete