I'm a winner!!!!
You see first I won a cookbook! I'm honestly too excited to even remember what its called?!?! Something about quick family meal something. =) Ok I went and looked it is the Taste of Home's Busy Family Cookbook. Woot Woot. Love me some cook books!??! Miss Angie Pangie was hosting a cookbook give away when I dropped by to check out her Weekly Menu plan. So I entered and bookmarked her page since some of her recipes looked delicious and like REAL food! So glad I did and Don't you worry Miss Angie...I'll be back!
I also won a nice little award from my German counterpart Nati at I Will Praise Him
Thanks Nati!!!! It's the "When Life gives you lemons" award. The rules are as follows...
1. Thank the giver of the award and link to their blog.
2. List 5 things about yourself.
3. Link 5 new recipients and notify them.
Well, I do always appreciate winning awards, I don't pass them on to others. Just one of my little quirks. But don't worry, I will share 5 facts with you!
1. I used to want 6 kids. After 1 I think I would still like a small herd, just not necessarily all of them related to me by blood. WOW was baby birthing a workout!
2. I have an odd obsession with food and reality TV.
3. I loved Chemistry in high school, but physics made me cry. Literally. Twice.
4. I miss working in restaurants badly.
5. Before I got pregnant I measured by body to see if I would pass army tape standards. I failed. Miserably. By their standards I was 49% fat. Hahaha. Worst part...I'm really not that out of shape and I don't think I would have passed standards back when I was in shape.
Have a great week everyone. I'm off on a valentines cookie making run!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Squares
1 year ago