Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 inches tall

I hate people. Ok, that's a lie. I love them. And I try to love all of them, but I rrreeeaaalllyyy don't like them. Why do people feel the need to belittle others? Why does something done out of good intentions and wanting to help, turn into an opportunity to "put someone in their place?" I feel about 2 inches tall and it's a situation where I really honestly did nothing wrong. I posted a note about Operational Security in the hopes that those that can hold our own would take it upon ourselves to pass it on to others that might not know about it. Instead it turned into a personal attack on them questioning their abilities to take care of themselves and a meddling bitch with no authority. Actually, I do have authority. The Battalion, Brigade, and Company all stand behind me. And it was a valid and viable sharing of valuable information (alliteration makes me happy.) So why do I feel 2 inches tall still? I don't know. But it sucks.

Oh and by the way, I tagged First Sgt's wife and she knows more about this than the rest of us combined, she wasn't offended...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that people took the note in the wrong way. Don't let it get to you. You obviously hit a nerve because they were doing something they weren't!

    ReplyDelete