Saturday, June 26, 2010

30 days of me...Day 6

Whatever tickles my fancy.

People. People tickle my fancy. OK so actually I'm a pretty terrible people person. I'd much rather hide in the background. I've always had a hard time fitting in and making real friends. I've gotten to the point in my life where I do alright and can hold my own, but sometimes when I'm feeling vulnerable they can still do damage. I've just never understood why people are mean to another person who has never done them any harm. I understand we may not see eye to eye, but at least be kind. Words can't break me, but they can certainly lead to me eating ice cream for dinner in my husband's clothes because I feel bad about myself. Even though in my head I know that it's not MY issue, it still hurts to know that I don't quite fit in and people will make sure that I know it. Luckily I have an awesome husband who loves me immensely , pink hair, tattoos, tears, and everything else that makes me, me.

There. My fancy has been tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment