Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-In!


I've been introduced to this much fun meme started over at Wife of a sailor. Come join in the fun!


What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?

Speak up for myself. I still am not *good* at this, but I'm getting a lot better. Just because I want to help people does not mean they get to walk all over me. And then jump up and down a couple times. And then back up. jerks. =)

What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?

Lack of truthfulness. It's not that they lie to us. It's that occasionally they sugar coat or give you the best possible outcome. I'd much rather they just tell me the straight up truth. Oh. And stupid people. But I think they are everywhere.

What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?

The Munich Glockenspiel. I haven't actually been to Munich yet. I'm a slacker.

What are you avoiding doing right now?

Making dinner. I'm hungry, but don't know what to eat. Oh and cleaning the kitchen.

Wine, beer or liquor?

Any or all. I'm not real picky. I am a big fan of drinks with cream in them though so I guess those mostly involve liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment