As you may have noticed, I am SUPER consistent and on the ball. Ok that's a big 'ole load of...hooey? Oh well. I decided to play along with Wife of a Sailor with Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in. Hooah! Go check her out and read everyone else's fun answers!
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
My family (pretty creative counting that as one thing huh? Just let me pretend...) and the a good cell phone/ipod with service.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Ranch. Keep me covered so no one can see the goods.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
Goats for meat and grass cutting, chickens for meat and eggs, dogs, cats, a horse or cow or two. Let's make it a traditional homestead.
4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
I suck at pop culture. but I'll do my best. I want to be the lady that plays Penelope on Criminal Minds. She's awesome. And I like to pretend that if I were braver I could totally dress like her. And....Husband...sarcastic...hard to control...Craig Ferguson from the Late Late Show! He's not necessarily an actor, but he'd still make a great attempt at my husband!
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Christmas cards. A lot of them.