Monday, April 4, 2011

Daybook

Two? Three months since I last posted? No idea. Not a clue. Nor am I really all that strung up on it. I am trying REALLY hard to limit my computer time so my child doesn't see mommy on the computer at all hours of the day (and night.) I always enjoy daybook posts though so I figure I'll share them when the mood strikes. Same as when any other posting mood strikes me. What can I say? I'm kind of hit or miss =)
Go visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for glances into others worlds or to find the template and write your own.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
A light rain turns on and off as it sees fit. It's a BEAUTIFUL spring day.

I am thinking...About going to our new stateside home in a few months and what new adventures that will being my family

I am thankful for...
My husbands love and guidance. I often continue to do things out of guilt or fear, but hearing him say, "Baby, you don't need to if you don't want to," always seems to end well.

From the learning rooms...
I don't know if we have a room to learn in per se, but Lucian and I are working on understanding each others words.
From the kitchen...
Fresh ginger in need of a home. Maybe some ginger cookies?

I am wearing...
Army sweatpants and a Hawaii t-shirt.

I am creating...
A piece of wall art for a friend. It is long and intricate...not the easiest thing I've made, but hopefully it will be beautiful.

I am going...Nowhere fast today. Little miss homebody at her best and thankful that I have that choice.

I am reading...
Taking Charge of Your Fertility...again. And some murder mystery because I love them.

I am hoping...
That the next month-ish flies by.

I am hearing...
Lucian driving his car around the house and squealing...his new favorite trick.

Around the house...I am working hard on getting everything kind of into an order so my husband doesn't return to complete chaos. Wish me luck. I'm an awful housekeeper.

One of my favorite things...
Sweet baby kisses even if they involve open mouth and some licking...he's still my baby.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Buying milk. Cuddling. Planting flowers. Cleaning. Breathing. and Waiting.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Hubs and I 1 year ago.

2 comments: