Monday, December 22, 2008

my first not me monday!

My first attempt at....


Not me Monday!

Hmmm.

I did not laugh when my furbaby whined after getting his rabies shot. I would never be amused by my poor puppy whining in pain after a shot. But he looked so darn cute...I mean...shoot.

I would never ever sleep until 11 in the morning with my husband. We get up bright and early always. Ok so he gets up bright and early. And I don't sleep in. I mean seriously I have a job or something to do right? Don't I?

I would never snap at my husband in the car after he worked a 12 hour day, bought me rock band, and took me downtown to eat currywurst. I am not that selfish. He wasn't being mean. He was just picking on me. I know this so I wouldn't ever snap at him over something so silly.

Oreos and chocolate chip cookies do not constitute a meal. So I wouldn't eat them with a glass full of milk for dinner. and lunch. and then tell myself that I had plenty of dairy and therefore it constituted a good meal. Not me!

hmm...last one.

I would never put off making my dish to pass for tomorrows "mandatory fun day" It's a fun day! That we are forced to go to! and Santa will be there so it'll be a ton more fun. Everybody loves an angry soldier that is being made to dress up and put a pillow in a red and white suit. Especially since we of lower standing--privates and family--are currently forbidden from speaking to NCO's and Officers. So I'm not avoiding making the stupid dish because I'm not feeling cheerful. It's not me!

Go on over to Mckmamma's to read all about the other things that people haven't done this week

1 comment: