Saturday, January 10, 2009

Screaming infidelities.


Its a song by Dashboard Confessional.
Your hair it's everywhere, screaming infidelities.


Cheater, cheater where'd you meet her
Down at Ernie's Bar?
Did you hide your ring in the pocket of your jeans or did you just keep it on?
When the deed was done and you had your fun did you think I wouldn't know?
Tell me cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good, white trash ho?
A good 'ole country song bout cheatin'. By Joey and Rory.

When did morality die? When did people lose their ability to think clearly; with anything other than their parts. Not just guys. Woman too. Do silly stupid things. In the name of love. Seriously? And then expect others to lie for you. Ha! That is what I say to you. Does it make you a bad person? Not always, but it surely doesn't make me want to respect you. There is a pregnant wife at home. A soldier down range in harms way. How dare you. If you're going to make the decision to be with someone other than the person you married or committed to have a child with at least have the balls to let her/him in on the information.

You don't want to be left alone with me in a room if you are behaving badly. There is no excuse. No reason. Should you be forgiven? Yes. But should you be given another chance? Not always. And if you are, know the consequences. Deal. No sympathy. Learn to keep it in your pants. Its really not in that high of a demand. I'm pretty sure that you played an active part in whatever mischief you participated in.

I'm walking away from this now. Ridiculous. All of it.

2 comments:

  1. I have no sympathy for someone who knowingly behaves badly. We are all taught morals for a reason. I hope things are ok with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the husband and I are fine. Its just everyone around us seems to be losing their minds. Its sad really.

    ReplyDelete