Thursday, January 1, 2009

Walker's first interview.


Morning folks! So I must admit that I totally stole this from Velvet Lava. Yup. It was me. But, she told me I could if I wanted to. And Walker does love anything about him. He is not as smart as some other dogs and cannot actually speak English. Luckily, I speak dog. So here we go.

What breed are you?
Walker--I'm a Yorkshire Terrier.


How old are you?
Walker--I am 4 and 1/2 months. Mom says I'm still a puppy. (He accompanied that with an eye roll)

What is your full name?
Walker--Walker McLovin Hill

Do you have any nicknames?
Walker--Mom calls me McLovin alot. When I'm being bad she also calls me Beastzilla. Daddy calls me hell-dog occasionally too.

Where do you usually sleep?
Walker--In my Kennel at night. I love it there its so cozy. During the day I sleep anywhere I drop.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Walker--Bite. I do love to bite. And Chew. On everything. Sometimes Mom makes me play fetch too and that's not so bad.

What is something unusual/interesting about you?
Walker--I had to have surgery on my eyelid. Sucked BIG TIME. I was a man about it though and protected myself from the mean vets when they wanted to take the stitches out. Take that mean Vet people.

Who is your best friend?
Walker--Jager, the doberman next door. But I also hang out with my mom alot. She's not so bad. And dad's cool when he lets me wrestle him.

Did you go to obedience school? If yes, were you Top Dog or did you flunk out?
Walker--I have not. I don't speak German and that's what all the other dogs around speak. But if I did I'd do awesome as long as mommy didn't mess up.

Can you do any tricks?
Walker--I can sit. I can lay down. I can army crawl. I can roll over. But I will not stay. I mean seriously? WWWAAAYYY overrated.

Any last comments?
Walker--I'm a rock star. Even though sometimes people call me a "little dog" I don't know what they're talking about. If all the big burly single soldiers at the Barracks love me than I have to be pretty bad a** right? I do wear my hair in a Mohawk too which helps my image.



All done! So since I only know one other blogger with dog's I'll just leave it up to descretion if anyone wants to steal this. I won't be offended. I'm just easily amused. As is my dog. =D

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I can't see the words of the interview.

    ReplyDelete