Saturday, February 7, 2009

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!


Can anyone name the movie? Huh? Huh? Its Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Good times. good times. OK but really I do need your assistance. This is a picture of my head. And my chubby little chipmunk cheeks. Don't hate. I had baby dreads at the time. I had to take them out because my scalp was doing mean things to me and I didn't want it to fall off. I did like them, and they were a lot of fun! Sadly the are gone. RIP little dreads. Ok but on to the important question...How do I get it cut now?

I'm thinking short. Like Rhianna type short. Its chin length and longer, but I've had it at the shortest, about 2" long all around. I'm not scared of a mess up...it always grows back. Whatcha think? Maybe if I find a picture I like I'll post it! Or maybe I'll go find one of those Hair cut magazines and find all the fun pictures. Opinions people...I need opinions. =D

Thanks! On another note...we're going to Berlin when my bestie comes to visit. 3 girls and one boy. One of those girls will be 4 months pregnant then. Poor husband. =D Ok I need to sleep. Like Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment