Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday!

So I haven't done one of these in a while, but who doesn't love a fun time to excuse all those things that you would NEVER admit in public. Mckmama started this shindig over at My Charming Kids. It's a weekly party in which anyone that wants to can play along in denying our issues and interesting doings, all while reading and laughing along with others who are just as busy denying theirs!

So here goes folks!

This week I did not accidentally punch the ceiling on the VW while being excited that the guy riding like an idiot on the moped got pulled over. Lol.

I didn't give my dog a flat top hair cut since he stopped letting me trim after that. Now he looks like a dork, but I just keep assuring him that he's pimping. He seems to believe me.

I didn't have my first official craving for sausage country gravy with biscuits. I want some...now!

I am not super excited that my husband has four days off in the next week. Not all in a row since that would be too nice, but still four days before he leave for the following 3 weeks. Lol. Yay!

I am not kind of dreading the Company Organizational day since last year NO ONE talked to me. I'm also not kind of looking forward to it since we're having a baked goods silent auction and I get to make stuff AND buy other people's.

Head on over to Mckmama's place to read others denials and maybe add in some of your own!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a lurker, also due about the same time as you. Keep checking for an update but there has been none for weeks. Hope all is ok and you're just busy.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete