Monday, August 10, 2009

The good and the bad.

Let's start with the bad. First--No ultrasound from the OB today. There were mass technical difficulties. Lol. AKA the machine was being asinine. We tried, but sadly no cigar. Second--DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT IN YOUR THIRD TRIMESTER. Apparently German doctors get a wee bit grumpy about this. Not my fault. That's what happens when I dont' get to eat when I'm hungry. So until I no longer have to monitor my blood sugar after 2 hours of not eating, and then try to not eat for long enough after that to get my BS down to 90 before I can eat again. Needless to say, I honestly may lose more weight in the next two weeks. I can only do so much here people so stop yelling at me!

Good news. I'm good....babies good (his first name is going to be Lucian btw in case we have a major change of heart.) He's on track weight-wise at an impressive 1800grams. He's kicking around and I'm kicking around and luckily the husband is out of those house for a week so he's not being kicked by anyone. =)

That's all folks. I am hungry but sadly have already eaten lunch. Now it's time for the 2+ hour wait until I can eat again. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that blood sugar thing SUCKS!!! I'm so sorry :(
    I'm glad you and the baby are both healthy though :)

    ReplyDelete