Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yogurt!

Good news folks....I MADE YOGURT! Like homemade. IN a crockpot. ON my countertop. ALL by myself!! It looks yogurty. It smells yogurty. I don't yet know if it tastes yogurty, since well, I'm too chicken to try it just yet. =) Although maybe I should have given it a go since the apple I'm eating tastes like poop. Why can't the comm apples actually taste good?

On a completely unrelated note...I want a tattoo. I think I want the word "always" I did want my ambigram for the word Love, but I can't currently find the drawing so I may just switch up the order I want them in. Tricky of me huh?

Ok baby is crying and I need a nap! Good day all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You should try it...you could have dipped that apple in it :) I got a tattoo when I was 40 lol a little midlife crisis maybe but I think it's pretty. It's a blue butterfly on my back :D

    ReplyDelete