Friday, June 25, 2010

30 days of me...Day 4

I forgot to actually post this yesterday. I was looking up the author and forget all about actually posting it so here it is a day late. Fire me now!

Favorite Book.

This one get's two answers as well. (Can you tell how decisive I am..not?) Book 1 is a children's book. Donna O'Neeshuck was Chased by Some Cows. (I'm sure that is supposed to be underlined, or in some other way properly edited to fit grammar and style rules. Oops!) It's just a fun little book by Bill Grossman. Still love it for some odd reason. Who knows!

Fave adult book is Velocity by Dean Koontz. It has a very strong independent heroine named Chyna and it was one of the first books I ever read that made me realize why I like books with strong heroines so much. I wanted to have that ability to be myself in the face of adversity. And Over the years (all 5 of them since I read the book the first time) i have made leaps and bounds in learning to love myself and be myself. Good book.

1 comment:

  1. If there are cows involved, I'm there LOL

    For a kid's book that will make you cry your eyes out read Love You Forever by Robert Munsch...I'm talkin' waterfall

    ReplyDelete